Koodo Community

Community

Koodo should do the same promotion as Rogers: If you buy an Android, you double the data on your plan!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
But but but but.... then you just need to wait for other phone owners to yell "Discrimination!" in 3... 2... 1.... 😃 Joking, I'm in for any promotion 🙂
😉 that would show kids that Androids are good phones too, that there isn't just iphones in this world...
Nowadays, kids are willing to pay any price for a phone. We all know that Androids have the best value/price on the market. This would be a good way to get them use to it
Userlevel 7
Juliano wrote:

Nowadays, kids are willing to pay any price for a phone. We all know that Androids have the best ...

thats a valid point. But I think that if you actually like the iphone better its ok. Some kids buy iphones just for the brand (then thats a bad decision). This promotion sounds good though 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't like this type of promotion, especially when my (and everyone else's for that matter) monthly plan helps subsidize everyone's device, no matter the OS.
Userlevel 7
I think Koodo should come up with their own, unique deal! Ugh I hate when people always say "you should do this because they are"