Koodo Community

Community

Solved

KOODO SHOPS s7 deals

Koodo, I would love to take advantage of your deals such as the S7 for $200, however your nearest Koodo shop is a 5hour drive away. It would be great if any store that sells your services could offer your customers the same deals instead of being exclusive to just your shops .... I would hate to switch just so I could take advantage of a great deal for the S7.... Is there anything that can be done about this??

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Just to clarify it is actually $200 off the price you pay in store and only with an eligible trade in. That's definitely not the same thing as getting it for $200 outright; if that were the case I'd buy 5 of them first thing tomorrow morning. Have you reached out to your local Koodo retailers to see if they offer anything similar? They might have their own trade in promotion. Doesn't hurt to ask.
Yes they said they can't it is up to Koodo to allow them to do that and they work differently or something, I lost interest when they all told me nothing could be done unless I went to a shop.
Userlevel 7
I'm not saying it has to be the same offer, but a different one. Unfortunately there isn't much that can be done at that point. Koodo has decided that promotion is only for their staff to sell. However the Mobile Shop may still have a price match program; you could try talking to the kiosk manager there to see if he could find out. I remember when I worked there we started implementing that. It's worth asking about that too. I will offer some advice: please don't switch carriers just to get a phone they have. You may end up regretting it.
Userlevel 4
Jonathan I wrote:

I'm not saying it has to be the same offer, but a different one. Unfortunately there isn't much t...

This is called discrimination though. It is not right that someone cannot take advantage of a certain offer just because.......
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

I'm not saying it has to be the same offer, but a different one. Unfortunately there isn't much t...

Perhaps, but they're not doing it maliciously. It just so happens that someone lives in an area where they cannot take advantage of it. It happens in a lot of other industries as well, so it's more common than you think. Pizzas being offered as walk in only deals, barbecues are on sale at Home Depot but you don't have a big enough vehicle to transport it and the store doesn't offer delivery, etc.
Userlevel 4
Jonathan I wrote:

Well, pizza cannot be mailed (it would be cold when it arrives) and barbecues are not easy to stick into small parcels. But, come on, I received some few phones in the mail. Going the extra mile improves the image of the company. Koodo is a nice company, a bit of twitching would make it very good.