Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo self serve not recognizing password!

I am unable to use Koodo self serve on my phone, it says my username and/or password aren't correct when I know I've changed it correctly online. Help!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Are you selecting the right self-serve? Prepaid self serve, not the monthly self-serve. I would try using the password reset option and if none of that truly works, you'll need to call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo phone and they can do it
That would make sense if I were on my desktop but I'm just referring to the icon/app on my phone. I can log in just fine with my desktop, just not my phone! (And yes, I go through the prepaid link online, but that's not even an option with the phone icon. It doesn't give any options...
Userlevel 4
Hi Tori!

There is no mobile app for Prepaid. You can still manage your account on the regular Self Serve. Hope that helps 🙂
Hi Daniel - do you mean online? I didn't download an app, it was already sitting there on the home screen on my phone when I got it!
Userlevel 5
Tori Owen wrote:

Hi Daniel - do you mean online? I didn't download an app, it was already sitting there on the hom...

Hey Tori,

Were you able to login to your Self Serve account ?

Thanks
Userlevel 5
Indeed Tori!

From this link, you'll have access to your Self-Serve account : http://koo.do/1QiECCA.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have the right keyboard set? If you're on say say French keyboard instead o English or vice versa your password could show as something different as a result.