Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo Samsung phone found in Montreal Parc Jeanne-Mance

Userlevel 1
I found a Koodo Samsung phone in Parc Jeanne-Mance Yesterday. The latest person who tried to call was Josh. No one called today. If it's your phone call me on it!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It might be better to drop it off at the nearest Koodo store.
You give them your contact information and you get information of store, person, dates...etc.
Userlevel 7
& call Josh and ask him to send the owner a message if possible. Good on you for doing the right thing btw.
Userlevel 1
There's a swipe code so I can't call Josh back. Hope he's not too pissed his friend won't pick up. I'll just take the phone to the store.
Userlevel 6
Alexis Trépanier wrote:

There's a swipe code so I can't call Josh back. Hope he's not too pissed his friend won't pick up...

Thank you very much for your help, Alexis! You can find the closest Koodo store on this link http://koo.do/kdostore. We have kiosks downtown (Eaton Center, Place Montreal trust, Alexis Nihon Plaza...). Merci beaucoup et bonne fin de semaine 🙂
Userlevel 1
Alexis Trépanier wrote:

There's a swipe code so I can't call Josh back. Hope he's not too pissed his friend won't pick up...

Dropped it off at the one on Mont-Royal
Userlevel 6
Alexis Trépanier wrote:

Perfect! Thanks a lot, Alexis! Enjoy your weekend 🙂