Where can I find more information on the Koodo Protection Plan?
You can find the most up to date details about our protection plan including; what is covered, an explanation of charges, and the full T’s & C’s here.
I'll click here and it takes me to start a service request.
I want to know what the plan entails to see if I should keep it or save myself 9$ a month.
Thanks in advance.
Best answer by Mats
What it doesn't cover below
'What is not covered?
The below items are not covered by this plan:
• Defects during the one-year manufacturer warranty period
• Lost / stolen
• Incidental or consequential damages
• Changes or enhancements to your phone
• Abuse, misuse, or intentional acts
• Problems with the phone before your enrollment was in effect
• Accessories (unless otherwise covered as a standard
accessory when part of a failure to your phone)
Any cosmetic damage
It also states in the terms that if your device does need to be replaced, the replacement they give you may not even be the same model as you had. It's at their discretion what you get back, although it will be close to what you had.