Koodo Community

Community

Koodo now offers LG V30 (online/webstore only)

Userlevel 6
Looks like we finally have the answer to this thread...
And the answer is yes! Koodo now offers the LG V30. Official page here.
Although online only, Koodo beat the game as Virgin Mobile does not yet offer this phone.
Even after taxes, Koodo's price is competitive even compared to eBay.
If anyone is in the market for this device (thinking of @Cory), especially if stacked with a personalized offer, this can be a really great deal. Watch out for deals (although never guaranteed, they can come up time to time).

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Oh wow this is amazing, thanks for the heads up
Userlevel 6
Sweet! Too bad I jumped the fence to iPhone 8+, and I’m not coming back. 😃
Userlevel 6
Techjunkie wrote:

Sweet! Too bad I jumped the fence to iPhone 8+, and I’m not coming back. :D

@Cory how do you like the iPhone 8+? You think you'd ever come back to Android in order to satisfy your desire to try almost every flagship phone?
Userlevel 6
Techjunkie wrote:

I like it. Apps are definitely better. Everything just works , with no lag...ever. There are a few things I miss from Android, but not enough to switch back. My last iPhone was when the iPhone 6 came out. My entire household is Apple (2 x iPads, 2 x iPhones, AppleTV 4K, iMac). I was the only holdout, lol.
Userlevel 5
Techjunkie wrote:

I've just lost a whole bunch of respect for you moving to Apple 😛 hehe
Userlevel 6
Techjunkie wrote:

Lol I can’t blame you. 😛
Techjunkie wrote:

If the V30 drops to $150 on the medium tab at any time like the G6, this will be my next phone. I can guarantee it 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No discount for upgrade/activation and high rateplan, The V30 jumped in a wrong time. It could be good but the lack of support from Koodo will sink it in few months.
Userlevel 6
Dinh wrote:

No discount for upgrade/activation and high rateplan, The V30 jumped in a wrong time. It could be...

No official discount, but personalized offers may qualify. We can hope for some discounts to kick in leading into the holiday rush.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

No discount for upgrade/activation and high rateplan, The V30 jumped in a wrong time. It could be...

They could, given the competition of Pixel2 and Samsung S8, note8. 🙂 I just don't like the back glass. It will be crying for a case from the day1.
Userlevel 6
Give it a little while. The price will drop like a brick.