Koodo Community

KOODO NEWS: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is coming!

Show first post

158 replies

Userlevel 7
Larissa, you will not get the white galaxy note 4 with Koodo. Whoever tells you that is lying. Le...^ yeah Sophia never said white was going to be an available colour. Just saying 😛
Oh no, Sophia, do not be angry with me. I know you're not a liar. I made that statement just to make you talk. I do not intend to hurt you, okay. Accept my apology. As for me, I'm gone from Koodo. I'm now with Rogers; my plan is $65 monthly + tax. I have 5GB data, unlimited anytime minute, on 2 year plan plus white Galaxy Note 4. The only difference is that I will be paying $10 more and international text messaging that I like is not included. No problem, I can use application like "WhatsApp" to send colored multimedia messeges for free. However, I understand that Rogers has a good network, at least here in Winnipeg, & will not be cheap. I now have a freedom of choice, will not have to wait for too long to get a new phone, and I believe that whoever spends his or her money should have the right to choose. This is a great forum. Let me take this opportunity to say goodbye to you all. I have received a wonderful customer service from Koodo & I hope to be back again in future if Koodo changes her marketing strategy & gives us more options. Goodluck all, Sunny.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh no, Sophia, do not be angry with me. I know you're not a liar. I made that statement just to m...No worries, Sunny thanks for clarifying the misunderstanding 🙂 I may like pink but sometimes I see red - winter has come with a vengeance here BC and I'm a bit frosty at the moment 😃 All the best with Rogers, sounds you found yourself an awesome plan with them that exactly fits your needs!
I honestly cannot say I care about what is being released. What I do care about is that there is no personal contact over the phone as it would seem that KOODO has deactivated their toll free number - no matter what you try to enter you continue to go around in circles and then it cuts you off telling you that they are not open. When I have enough money I will be paying off my Tab and going to VIRGIN. Brutal.
Userlevel 3
I honestly cannot say I care about what is being released. What I do care about is that there is...Hey Launa, Thanks for the message. I just talked to our team here to see if there are any issues with our toll-free number. It seems that everything is working. Also, we are open from 9an-9pm today. Perhaps we can help you here. What were you calling us about?
still no Note Edge Available........ would have liked to have gotten that but I guess I will settle for the S6 Edge