Koodo Community

KOODO NEWS: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is coming!

Userlevel 5
Psst...Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is coming to Koodo! Check back here for more details :)

Update: Launching Friday October 31st!

158 replies

Userlevel 6
Please, before October... Please, before October... Please, before October... :oD
Userlevel 6
Please, before October... Please, before October... Please, before October... :oDBirthday comin' up?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please, before October... Please, before October... Please, before October... :oDI would cry real tears, happy tears if we got our Note 4s before or within the first week of October.
Userlevel 1
Please, before October... Please, before October... Please, before October... :oDHow do you set up LDPA ACCOUNT is sun system
do I need account to access to How much is smsung note 4 thanks p.s. How do I set up Internet calling account do I need 3 party for this feature
Userlevel 6
Please, before October... Please, before October... Please, before October... :oDu need to wate four moon wit other planets alinement occur wen account sink log inn smsun not4 will be price many paper bill u can use Fongo chek it out www.fongo.com use whyfi free call anywher rlly work no need for party get all features
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh that is the greatest news since you announced the Note 2, thank you Koodo! This is beyond awesome, consider me excited 🙂
Userlevel 6
Oh that is the greatest news since you announced the Note 2, thank you Koodo! This is beyond awes...I thought the greatest news was the new and improved Tab... ... No? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh that is the greatest news since you announced the Note 2, thank you Koodo! This is beyond awes...Hahahaha, that was great news too but it certainly came with a Twist 😃
Userlevel 6
Oh that is the greatest news since you announced the Note 2, thank you Koodo! This is beyond awes...;)
Userlevel 3
Oh that is the greatest news since you announced the Note 2, thank you Koodo! This is beyond awes...Any chance it will come in white???
Userlevel 5
Oh that is the greatest news since you announced the Note 2, thank you Koodo! This is beyond awes...@mohammed, we'll have more details closer to the date. stay tuned 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh that is the greatest news since you announced the Note 2, thank you Koodo! This is beyond awes...Speaking of colors, I insist on pink, naturally!
Userlevel 6
Oh that is the greatest news since you announced the Note 2, thank you Koodo! This is beyond awes...I'll be happy with regular black 😛
Userlevel 3
I agree with the Pink, in fact i have a great marketing idea for Koodo seeing as how October is breast Cancer awareness month maybe koodo could donate a portion of pink Note 4 sales to breast cancer charities, (unlikely due to the fact that the note isnt as huge of a crowd as the S5.) Bring the Note 4 in pink, cause im soo gonna rock it.
Userlevel 7
I agree with the Pink, in fact i have a great marketing idea for Koodo seeing as how October is b...I can almost guarantee Koodo won't carry pink. Its one of those colours that just won't sell like black or white and they'll lose money in the end.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I agree with the Pink, in fact i have a great marketing idea for Koodo seeing as how October is b...But, but, but...I like pink 🙂 We thought Koodo won't carry the Note 4, so you never know 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I agree with the Pink, in fact i have a great marketing idea for Koodo seeing as how October is b...Mohamed you made my day 😃 Who doesn't love to see a man who bravely embraces pink 😃
Userlevel 3
I agree with the Pink, in fact i have a great marketing idea for Koodo seeing as how October is b...Im a visionary, besides no carrier in Canada offers a pink phone, why not be the first to " Buck the trend" if your worried about sales order a smaller amount then your usual.
I agree with the Pink, in fact i have a great marketing idea for Koodo seeing as how October is b...This is a fantastic idea! I second this in a heart beat!
Userlevel 5
I agree with the Pink, in fact i have a great marketing idea for Koodo seeing as how October is b...Mohamed almost all have the pink iPhone 5c 😉
I agree with the Pink, in fact i have a great marketing idea for Koodo seeing as how October is b...I hope this comes in white 🙂 I was excited to see the S3 come in white. But I am waiting to find out if the Note has that option :)))
Userlevel 6
Not sure I'd use it...but it's awesome that Koodo's getting it! Keep the high-end flagship devices coming, Koodo!
any chance a koodo rep can comment on whether or not it will be available right away on release or will there be a delay?
Userlevel 7
Anybody following the IFA coverage? Note 4 has been announced and there is a hands on video from Android Authority. Have a look 🙂 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 First Look!: http://youtu.be/RMzd-hLkhMs
YES!!! But which Note 4: Note 4 regular screen or Note 4 (Edge) with YOUM screen? I'm holding out for the Note Edge.