Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo never gave me a text or email about my bill?

Okay, so my bill was supposed to come on May 6th, but the due date I think was May 12th? So I called them today, and asked why they never sent me a notification and they were saying that they had some problems or something. I got really mad, I need to know when my bill is gonna come. And yes, I checked the text and email notification settings. I hope this doesn't happen next time.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Strange....no else has complained here not getting their bill. If you receive an email notification it may have gone into your 'junk folder' so look there. Or just change to text notification. Either way their online self serve show exactly when your bill is due. Also, download the koodo app on your phone and you can see everything there even if you are not close to a computer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Strange....no else has complained here not getting their bill. If you receive an email notificati...

I agree Chris that you can see all the info from self serve online or from the app so really there is no need for him to be mad I'm not arguing that just pointing out that he said he already is signed up for email & text notifications. It's always best to be proactive about your account and bill and don't rely on notifications as issues can arise, it is a computer system after all and like every computer issues can arise with the system.
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Strange....no else has complained here not getting their bill. If you receive an email notificati...

You can't be signed up for both email and text, it's one or the other, hence why I wasn't sure what he was doing. 🙂
Chris Petersens wrote:

You can actually be signed up for both email and text notifications Chris. but other then that great answers from both of you.
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Really? On self serve it only allows me to pick one or the other? How do I do it?
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Never mind....I see it now. It lets me click on both. You are right! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your bill is ready for viewing on self service 4-5 days after the end of your billing cycle. Say If your billing cycle end on 17th, (you said your due date is on 12th) on 22th is when your bill is ready for viewing. Hope it helps 🙂
I didn't receive my notification either... Now i'm late paying my bill... Whats up with that???? :(((