Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo never fixed my phone

I have the lg g3 and it has had so many problems from the start. I sent it in came back worse. Koodo won't do anything about it so I'm just going to go to a different company that would actually try to help not blame everyone else

13 replies

Userlevel 7
You have to send the phone back again if it's still broken (what's wrong with it BTW). If you have to send it back again and again for the same issue it will eventually be tagged a lemon and may be replaced.
Chad Burr wrote:

You have to send the phone back again if it's still broken (what's wrong with it BTW). If you hav...

Can't answer phone calls, get a high pitch noise wen talking to people
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

You have to send the phone back again if it's still broken (what's wrong with it BTW). If you hav...

Ouch and that wasn't fixed! Shame. But yeah you have to send it back again.
Userlevel 4
Since that phone is a piece of junk, you should ask Koodo to replace it. There is no point to keep repairing something over and over.
Userlevel 7
Tiz wrote:

Since that phone is a piece of junk, you should ask Koodo to replace it. There is no point to kee...

Yeah except someone has to pay for the replacement and since the manufacturer warranty still applies, it's at the manufacturers discretion to replace or repair it.

I had a M9 that went back three times before HTC finally replaced it .

Koodo is just a middle man between you and the manufacturer.
Userlevel 4
Tiz wrote:

Since that phone is a piece of junk, you should ask Koodo to replace it. There is no point to kee...

I assume that Koodo has some power over the manufacturer and a happy customer is good for both Koodo and manufacturer.
Userlevel 7
Tiz wrote:

Yeah no, Koodo is kinda at the manufacturers mercy where warranty issues are concerned. There's a policy in place. The OP just has to follow procedures.
Tiz wrote:

If you're thinking of going with another company, check out either virgin mobile or telus.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tiz wrote:

Both of whom would be in the same position when it comes to a malfunctioning phone that's still under warranty.
Tiz wrote:

Yikes! They should at least replace it.
Tiz wrote:

That's what I said but they won't. Ive never had a phone that works from koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tiz wrote:

No carrier anywhere actually repairs phones. The manufacturer usually pays a 3rd party to repair the phone, and the carriers facilitate the shipping. If your G3 was with any other carrier, you'd have the same experience.
Tiz wrote:

I have the G3 as well and it is a great phone.  If you never had a phone that works from Koodo, there must be something wrong elsewhere other than the phones that you've used with Koodo.