Koodo Community
Question

Koodo Customer Service is Disgraceful

• 16 November 2017
  • 15 replies

I've been on hold now for 45 minutes to speak with a representative to report a payment. These clowns never sent me any ebill or any notification that my account was past due (fell behind due to a death in the family) and now I cannot call in to a conference call on my first day back at work because as usual customer service is not a priority and this cheap company won't bother to implement online chat support. 

I'm so glad that I only have a couple months left in this godforsaken place having to deal with this joke of a mobile company. 

15 replies

Agree with the unacceptable wait time.  C'mon KOODO, don't just say "Sorry about the wait".  Do something about it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo's online chat support would be either here or through Facebook messenger or Twitter dm.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You don't have to wait for "couple of months" to cancel your plan. You could cancel the account at anytime, if you would like to.
You don't have to wait for "couple of months" to cancel your plan. You could cancel the account a...That's beyond the point, I'm not going to the trouble of setting up a plan only to move to the UK in a couple of months. The issue at hand is the lack of customer service. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You don't have to wait for "couple of months" to cancel your plan. You could cancel the account a...I see the payment you made Justin. Under normal circumstance you would not need a rep at all to report a payment. You can do it via the automated option on the phone. That's zero wait time. Depending on the outstanding past due amount this option is limited to certain dollar amount.  
You don't have to wait for "couple of months" to cancel your plan. You could cancel the account a...Hey Bernard, can you send me an IM to help me out on this ? I'm now up to an hour wait and need to get this all sorted ASAP.

Thanks 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You don't have to wait for "couple of months" to cancel your plan. You could cancel the account a...Koodo is trying to be a "selfserve" brand. They tried to let customer to do everything online themselves. The calling channel is not their priority but online forum and facebook chat.

And this is the shopping season, The waiting time is going to get worse, unfortunately.
Hey Bernard, the circumstance is this, my CC was maxed out as I had to spend $1700 on a last minute flight to the UK, I managed to squeeze a $15.00 payment on there (the balance is NOT that high) and am planning on paying the remainder once my CC payment posts, so that will be over the weekend. Not sure if that's doable or if it can even be arranged on here, but if it can be, I'd appreciate it. 
Where did you find a contact number?

called 611 from my phone. 

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Janie, could we possibly help you out on here? Like the other said the wait times are a bit high right now and we can usually solve your issues here.
@Bernard any help ???? 
Yay all sorted, thanks for the help guys