Koodo Community

Community

Question

keep current plan- not available online -and get a phone upgrade

Can I keep my current plan which is not available online, but upgrade my phone on a small tab?  I see this question posted previously, but not recently.
Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes when using only the small tab you can keep your current plan
so, if I order online, there is nothing I have to do?  My current plan will stay in place and a small tab will be added to my monthly bill?

After my tab is paid off will I get the 10% positive amount added back to my tab?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ns wrote:

so, if I order online, there is nothing I have to do?  My current plan will stay in place an...

Correct.

Only thing is that with the current tab system, there are no more 10% positive tab.  When you are done paying for your phone, you just have $0 tab.  No positive tab.  No 10% discount.
ns wrote:

so, if I order online, there is nothing I have to do?  My current plan will stay in place an...

The koodo website says that when you order your phone online, the changes take effect immediately - but it may take a week before you get your phone? shouldn't that be taken into consideration.  Also, if you have 15 days to return, but it takes a week for the phone to arrive.....

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ns wrote:

Since you are not making a plan change, you will see a tab change on your account right away.
With webstore orders, Koodo is a little flexible with that 15 days due to delivery times
ns wrote:

thanks!

Is there a way to check on the shipping status?