Koodo Community

KAKAOTALK NEWBIE HERE! CAN'T SEND A MESSAGE TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS

Why can't I send message to any of my friends in KakaoTalk???? This app is really getting on my nerves! I downloaded this because i've heard that this app is good for communicating but it just that when insend a message it says there that you can't send a message to a user you've never chatted before! Please someone answer me!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Id suggest contacting kakaotalk for troubleshooting for their app.
in order to send a message throught kakaotalk, both of you and your friends should downloaded and add each other to chat. so if your friend dont have that app, its not gonna be work
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also ask any of your friends who have KaKao installed
Why we can not sent message on kakao when we never chating before????
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Why we can not sent message on kakao when we never chating before????What error are you getting? I am able to send messages on kakao currently on wifi and data
Why we can not sent message on kakao when we never chating before????Excuse me, but I can't message my friend or call him because I didn't chat him before and it's because of measures that protect the kakaotalk users
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Why we can not sent message on kakao when we never chating before????Get him to message you first.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We are going to need more details please with what's wrong. Also, Koodo wouldn't know what's wrong with your kakaotalk plan. If your data is working then it should be working as well. I would suggest contacting the app developers for troubleshooting. May as well try deleting and reinstalling in the meanwhile.

how to? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo is a cell phone provider, it doesn't offer support on apps. You need to contact the app developer to get meaningful support…

That said, seems like you are trying to send a message to someone who is not your contact. Try asking them to add you to their list so you can send them messages. Or ask them to send you a message first.