Koodo Community

Community

Just got my Galaxy A5 & need accessories.

Where to buy in Cornwall or Ottawa or Orleans the Best B T head phones wireless preferred & Best slim , non slip, shock proof phone case for Galaxy A5 ? Pls & tks

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Rachelle, I had a hard time finding any cases for my wife's A5 in stores in Ontario so I ended up checking ebay and amazon and found a few there at good prices. The Bluetooth headphones are much easier to find and you can find some at a local best buy or source near you, or also check eBay and Amazon as they have a huge selection so you can find exactly what your looking for and at a much better price. While your shopping I highly recommend getting a Tempered Glass screen protector which can also be found on eBay or Amazon for around $5 - $10 and will help save your screen from getting scratched or even cracked as most times the screen protector will take the brunt of a drop and crack instead of the phone screen it's self. It's alot cheaper to buy another glass screen protector than to replace the glass screen of the phone it's self.