Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Jan 2 2017. $55.00 per month 1 GB + 2GB bonus plan

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe the bonus data will show up on your account within 1 to 2 weeks Steve!
Thanks Chadwick... guess I'll just wait and see how it pans out in a week or two
Userlevel 6
Hey Steve! You should be able to see the extra data on your account right away.  Please send us a private message through Facebook or Twitter so that we can assist you further.  Thanks!

EDIT: Just saw that we were able to assist you with this.  Enjoy your new plan 🙂!
I have had this problem as well but I was sold the 1gb data will be an add on for 5 dollars so? Does it last forever
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmed E wrote:

I have had this problem as well but I was sold the 1gb data will be an add on for 5 dollars so? D...

Any extra data should be immediately applied to your account like mentioned above. It will last until you change plans so yes you could say forever.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmed E wrote:

I have had this problem as well but I was sold the 1gb data will be an add on for 5 dollars so? D...

No need to ask the same question in multiple threads.
Ahmed E wrote:

Yeah well I saw this thread after I replied to another and thought this one probably a better place to post it. I was about to delete it from the other place but you replied. Not biggy. But like I said the 1 extra gb is actually an Ad on and not in the plan? plan is 55 dollar for 2GB but when the bill comes it has a 10 percdnt discount on the 55 which means it’s 49.50 plus 1gb for $5 that’s in ad’s on. That makes it 54.50 before tax. I was just curious will this stay like this or
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmed E wrote:

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/limited-time-plans-what-does-1gb-of-shock-free-data-mean