Koodo Community

Community

Solved

It won't let me change my address even though I can look it up on the address finder and put it in from there

I have tried to change my billing address multiple time to 307, 1321 Kensington Close NW. It will find it for me on the address look up but when I press submit it says it's invalid. Very frustrating! Something that should have taken me a few min has now had me occupied for 20 min..annoyed!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What I'd 307? The apartment? Did you try removing it or putting it at the end?
Userlevel 7
When I had changed my address I had done it in the following format and it worked fine:
123 RoadyMcRoadson St. Apt 1234
CityMcCitison, Province
H0H 0H0
Tried that as well. It didn't work. No matter what format I put it into or even if I use the address that they suggest, it still says it's invalid. What do I do now Koodo? Considering your going to charge me for calling or emailing you to change my address.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
TChac wrote:

Tried that as well. It didn't work. No matter what format I put it into or even if I use the addr...

No no you won't get charged for calling and definitely not for emailing them. Just say you tried, they will understand.
TChac wrote:

Tried that as well. It didn't work. No matter what format I put it into or even if I use the addr...

Unfortunately, by the time you get through to customer service, your account will likely be into collections. Have been trying for 3 days. Gave up each time after 45 minutes. I guess both support people are really busy
TChac wrote:

Oh yes, I too can not get address change to work, even though its auto filled with the first line entry.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
TChac wrote:

Send a private message on Koodo’s Facebook or Twitter page. The reps have access to your account, which we don’t have on this board, and you will avoid waiting on hold in the telephone queue.