Koodo Community

Community

Solved

It says i paid my bill on my bank account. But not on my koodo account. And I'm still disconnected.

I just payed my bill threw my bank payee. It shows that i paid on my bank account. But doesn't show up on koodo. Does it take time to go threw?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes it does take time to go through. When was you bill due? When did you pay it? Banks take 3-5 business days to process
Dennis wrote:

Yes it does take time to go through. When was you bill due? When did you pay it? Banks take ...

I've paid my bills to and I'm wondering y they didn't take it off the app and its been longer then 3 or 5 business days
Dennis wrote:

Yes it does take time to go through. When was you bill due? When did you pay it? Banks take ...

My bank account online said it has been paid to
Userlevel 3
Dennis wrote:

Hi Rehanna, 

We'd like to help but we can't access your account on this public forum. If you would like more details about a payment made out payment department is at your service. Reach them at #227 from your Koodo phone or at toll-free 1-855-325-6636 and my colleagues will be able to further assist you.

Thanks!
Userlevel 1
Dennis wrote:

Please keep in mind It may take a few days for the bill to be processed though the banks it can take a day or a week or even a week and a half
Userlevel 1
Call koodo there option may help you out you can pay bills through koodo that may help you
i paid my bill- february. the funds were withdrawn from my bank account. i received eml confirmation from koodo my february bill was paid and to keep the confirmation, as i have done. these funds paid are not yet reflected on my bill. who do i contact to clear this up????
Userlevel 7
Robin de Villiers wrote:

i paid my bill- february. the funds were withdrawn from my bank account. i received eml confirma...

Call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo phone