Koodo Community

Community

Issue with stores sales rep giving me wrong info twice...cost me getting the lg g6 in store today

Went into the store in London 2 weeks ago for a store only offer sales rep told me I had to do it online showed him on my phone it was only at the store he again said he could not  help me.
Went back to same store today to get LG G6 black and he said it is only on sale online.... Again showed him on my phone that it was not an online only offer only the silver model is online he told me that info was wrong.  Now the store is sold out of the Lg G6... I want something to be done what should I do!?

8 replies

There are more stores that sell Koodo phones in London.
https://www.koodomobile.com/find-nearest-store
Thank you! It is more so the point that this same sales rep has given me the wrong info twice and I feel there should be some recourse for the poor customer service
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dean Daer wrote:

Thank you! It is more so the point that this same sales rep has given me the wrong info twice and...

Did you get the rep's name?  Was it a koodo kiosk?  Which location?>
Dean Daer wrote:

Thank you! It is more so the point that this same sales rep has given me the wrong info twice and...

Yes I have his name, he works at the Whiteoaks Mall location in London, On
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you want the LG G6 today, I believe the wowmobile has better price than Koodo online webstore. $0 on Medium tab.
Can you buy from Wow mobile if you are currently a Koodo customer on a current plan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ns wrote:

Can you buy from Wow mobile if you are currently a Koodo customer on a current plan?

I think you can, but I am not sure if the price is the same as new activation. You could call and ask them.
ns wrote:

called wow  mobile the rep I had on the phone said I could buy their.  Thank you guys!
Still gonna complain about this rep though