Koodo Community
Solved

ISSUE: MICROPHONE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

• 18 February 2019
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I have just bought my new phone Huawei P20 Pro from Koodo, i have a problem with my Microphone

If i call someone or receive a call they can't hear me well.

I have tried this but the problem persist

Workarounds:
  • Hold down the Power button and tap Restart. This seems to work at least temporarily for most people. It’s possible that the problem is being caused by using Private Space, using the USB-C headphone adapter, or by using Bluetooth for audio, so you may want to restart after any of those activities.
  • If you have any apps that use the microphone, then consider removing microphone permission or uninstalling them to see if that resolves the issue. You can check via Settings > Apps & notifications > Permissions.
Possible fix:
  • Hopefully, this is just a software bug and will be fixed with an update. Check in Settings > System > System update > Check for updates and see if there is a software update available. You may also want to open Play Store, tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) at the top left and tap My apps & games > Update all.
[h4]
[/h4]
Please help
icon

Best answer by Mats 19 February 2019, 21:00

Read this link for warranty and repair options. It will tell you what you have to do depending on when, where and how you bought the phone.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/warranty-and-repair-policy
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it the same thing with headphones on?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried a factory reset?
Yes I did that
for the headphone I’m not experiencing any problem

really I’m upset about the service of Koodo
Badge +4
for the headphone I’m not experiencing any problem

really I’m upset about the service of Koodo

What did Koodo do to make you upset?
Just take the phone back its faulty. Years ago I tried to buy a Blackberry - first one had no speaker so I took it back. Second one they gave me had no microphone so I took it back as well. Then I decided to heck with Blackberry and bought an iPhone. Its possible to get a lemon, just return it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is there to be upset about RE Koodo? Quality control is never 100%. There will be faulty phones that make it to consumers. Your have 15 days to exchange it without issue. I suggest you do that to get a fully functional phone.
Badge +4
Read this link for warranty and repair options. It will tell you what you have to do depending on when, where and how you bought the phone.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/warranty-and-repair-policy