Koodo Community
Question

is there going to be a sale on black friday?

• 23 November 2015
  • 13 replies

so i wanted to buy the samsung galaxy s6 edge on friday but i dont know if there is going to be a sale, but i can still buy it so it doesn't really matter

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo doesn't normally announce sales here. Keep your eyes on the phone pages at koodomobile.com and local retailers like best buy and WalMart who may have their own sales.
Userlevel 5
ppl on this site dont Know when Koodo holds sales or plan deals, until Koodo releases that information. So far they have not. Having said that We are heading into the Christmas shopping season, so keep your eyes open and see what happens. Koodo web site is good place to start .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad is right. That said the answer to your question is a definite 'yes'. Details to later this week.
Userlevel 5
Bernard and Chad are right, any details will come out a lot closer to the day of. If they announced crazy promos way in advance, every other competitor would just match it. So usually they keep things pretty quiet as long as possible.
Userlevel 5
I wondered why it seemed that customers was last to know, now it makes sense when you explain it that way Mark
Userlevel 4
I wondered why it seemed that customers was last to know, now it makes sense when you explain it ...in what set of circumstances would the customers NOT be "the last ones to know"?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I wondered why it seemed that customers was last to know, now it makes sense when you explain it ...Is there some special reason your commenting on a two week old thread? When you do that, it appears first in the list and pushes legitimate help seeks down where they may not be seen on a timely basis. Plus anyone who has participated gets a email with your comments. It's cool you want to help, but try to keep it to recent concerns.
Userlevel 3
Let's hope there are some plan deals below $40.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Let's hope there are some plan deals below $40.For a phone? I think not lol
Userlevel 7
Let's hope there are some plan deals below $40.Plan deals he said
Userlevel 5
Let's hope there are some plan deals below $40.Canada Wide Unlimited, 6G , tax in , call me crazy , boss is away , cash and carry , $39.99.
Userlevel 6
Let's hope there are some plan deals below $40.I'm going to choose to call you crazy 😛
Userlevel 5
Let's hope there are some plan deals below $40.Everette wanted a plan, under &40.00 🙂