Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there any way AT ALL to have a different shipping address than billing?

I know this came up 4 months ago and then 8 months ago but there hasn't been a good answer.

Currently the Koodo webstore only allows to ship to billing - is there any way to circumvent this? The phone I want is only available on the online store - but my billing address is DIFFERENT from my shipping address.

Does this mean Koodo can kiss my money goodbye and I'll have to go to another mobile network to get the phone I want? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can always change the address for the purposes of shipping as an ad hoc solution.
Userlevel 6
if she was to change her billing address to her shipping address, wouldn't this create an issue with the credit card possibly being denied? I was under the impression that the CC address must match the billing address.
Userlevel 7
Jru Gordon wrote:

if she was to change her billing address to her shipping address, wouldn't this create an issue w...

Koodo's webstore works in odd ways. I know earlier this year I was able to change my self serve address to reflect where I want the phone to be delivered and then I changed it back to the proper billing address and there were no issues. However, this was a phone that was fully covered by the tab so nothing had to actually go through on my credit card, and it might of changed since then as well.