Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there a way to increase my Data plan?

Userlevel 1
I seem to go over mine or get very close to going over, every month. I'm on the self serve website but I don't see any options to increasing my data:(

10 replies

You just pay for the overage that you use.
Userlevel 1
But doesn't that cost an arm and a leg? I'd like to increase my limit so I don't have to be worried every month
You increase it by using the overage. And the overage cost will be determined by what plan you have.
Userlevel 2
What data plan are you on? And by how much are you exceeding your data limit? Depending on your plan, you'll pay an extra $5 for an additional 250MB, or if you're on a higher-cost plan then it is $10 for an additional 1GB when you go over your allowed limit. If you are consistently going over your monthly data allowance, then it may be worthwhile to move to a higher-tier plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The only other way is to change your entire plan to a current plan that fits your data needs. Koodo doesn't have an extra data add-on. Depending on your plan, some older overages can be $5 for an extra 250-500mb
My data plan 300 and 35 dollars a month, but I over exceed to my plan which pay every month 50. Can I increase my plan or what is best plan for me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Prennie Arnesto wrote:

My data plan 300 and 35 dollars a month, but I over exceed to my plan which pay every month 50. ...

Yes you should switch your plan to something that fits your usage.

You can switch plans on self serve.

Here are the plans
https://www.koodomobile.com/rate-plans

Prennie Arnesto wrote:

My data plan 300 and 35 dollars a month, but I over exceed to my plan which pay every month 50. ...

hey I need additional plan to purchase, no representative is picking phone
any help

Prennie Arnesto wrote:

Koodo additional data option seems to be expensive
 or am I not looking at current window? Can somebody help?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Prennie Arnesto wrote:

I  replied to you here

=18595346#reply_18595346]https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/ive-been-on-the-phone-waiting-for-customer-service-to...