Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there a way to cancel my account online?

I've been with Koodo for 7 years, and it's not what it used to be, I was able to find a cheaper plan else where. I have already transferred my phone number.

I don't want to call because I don't want to be charged extra for having to call the customer service. Which there isn't even a price range for cancelling your phone. Once I put on the full amount left from the phone I had, I'm done.

I loved this company, but it's just been turning into every other company out there, and that makes me sad, they were different, that's what I loved. I'm sorry Koodo, I found a plan like the one I have for $20 cheaper a month, and I'm going for it.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
You can't cancel your account in self serve. So there will be no charge to have that done if you call Koodo cust care.
Spence wrote:

You can't cancel your account in self serve. So there will be no charge to have that done if you ...

Thank you
Userlevel 7
Hi Scarlett, 

You must call to cancel your phone services with Koodo. There won't be a cost as it isn't an option to do in Self-Serve. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that plan from?? 
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Scarlett, 

You must call to cancel your phone services with Koodo. There won't be a cost...

I went to Wind.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you ported your number, your account will cancelled after it completed. Koodo will send you a final bill with remaining of the tab and overage charges if any. I still call Koodo to make sure its cancelled once you comfirm your number is working with Wind.
Mayumi wrote:

If you ported your number, your account will cancelled after it completed. Koodo will send you a ...

Oh sweet, that makes everything easier. Yeah my number has been officially changed over, I've already done a test call. Thank you for the advice.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

If you ported your number, your account will cancelled after it completed. Koodo will send you a ...

(^_^)