Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there a way I can pick up my order from somewhere instead of it being shipped?

Is there a way I can pick up my order from somewhere instead of it being shipped? I was considering ordering a Nexus 4 for full $300 price (+Tax) but it says 2-5 days of shipping and I can't wait that long since I have an international flight in that time (on the 3rd or 4th day). I'm a new customer and don't want a plan at the moment but will buy it later.

19 replies

Userlevel 1
It could be delivered to you by Purolator at any address you would like, or at Purolator permisses if you have the tracking order number.
MatB wrote:

It could be delivered to you by Purolator at any address you would like, or at Purolator permisse...

How do I do that? btw, I would prefer ordering it from the Koodo website as I haven't found a store with as good of a deal.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

It could be delivered to you by Purolator at any address you would like, or at Purolator permisse...

You'll be given your order number when you order it from the Webstore, as soon as your order is shipped you'll have to track it through Purolator Shipment tracking website http://www.purolator.com/en/home.page, just advise them that you want to pick it at the nearest Purolator bureau.
MatB wrote:

Do you have experience with doing that with Purolator or ordering the Nexus 4? How fast do they get it? If my order is not there by this Wednesday, I can't pick it up then
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

If you're traveling on that day, and not sure if you'll get it before going on trip since it's already unlock you can buy it from anywhere you want and just insert your Koodo sim and you're ready to go.
MatB wrote:

I couldn't find any stores nearby that had as good of an offer. Do you have any recommendations? They are mostly asking for a monthly thing which I don't want to get since I'll be out of the country for 2 months and it'll be a wast of money. Just need a phone that works.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

what is your present location which city/province are you in? I'll try to help you
MatB wrote:

Wow! Thanks. I live in Mississauga, Ontario.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

I don't know how long this offer last and you have a superstore nearby but you can check this ... http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/awesome_score
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

Check all Misssssauga, Ontario Koodo shops and Kood partners in http://koodomobile.com/en/qc/storelocator.shtml
MatB wrote:

@MatB I did check the stores nearby, I'm checking again today. @Mayumi What store is that in?
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

4 Nexus phones are in sale in in Mississauga, Ontario here http://www.localandroidbuzz.ca/Mississauga-Ontario/Samsung-Smartphone/Nexus-4/
MatB wrote:

Thank You so much!
MatB wrote:

Thanks. I just got it from Mobile Shop in super store and I got $100 off.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

I'm glad you could get an awesome discount.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

Call them before you go Superstore: Click on the "Store Services" http://www.superstore.ca/LCLOnline/store_selector_map.jsp?_requestid=42663 Oops: I just woke up and was checking superstore site...didn't see you that you got a phone, Hahaha 🙂 I'm glad too (^_^)
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

(^_^) Proof that you wanted to help. thx!
MatB wrote:

No, seriously guys, thank you so much. I got the last model that was available in my local store.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

Don't hesitate to post your questions next time on this wonderful community forum, you'll always find someone to help you, have a nice trip.