Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is the Samsung Galaxy 7 price with tab plus just an online price or can you get same price in the store?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also get that in store as well.  It is only the.gift that you would get if you order online.  

I would order it online if it means a.gift 🙂
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hello Audrey!

Just to clarify that the Samsung Galaxy S7 is available both in stores and online. The difference is that the.gift comes with the online purchase only. Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 7
The Galaxy S7 is only available online from Koodo for the time being so you'll have to order it that way.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

The bold, red line immediately above the picture on the website is unclear on that. It should say...

I thought S7 was online only too. It confused me as well.

It says .gift with purchase. Online only.
It should say :.gift with online  purchase.
Hi Daniel. Yes it does help. thank you for answering my question and clarifying it. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

The Galaxy S7 is only available online from Koodo for the time being so you'll have to order it t...

S7 edge is online-only. This was clear before they decided that the regular S7 receives an online-only.gift.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

The Galaxy S7 is only available online from Koodo for the time being so you'll have to order it t...

I guess I totally mis read the website. No more 1am comments lol
Userlevel 7
The bold, red line immediately above the picture on the website is unclear on that. It should say what the nitty gritty states below the post as well. That confused me (and probably confuses others as well).
Thank you Dennis 🙂