Koodo Community

Community

Solved

is the samsung galaxy 2 from Koodo compatible with the extended battery packs available in the US?

6 replies

Badge +4
Are you referring to the Galaxy Ace 2x or the Galaxy S2x? The site or person selling the battery packs should be including compatibility information.Your best bet is to contact the seller to see if the battery pack will work with your device.
Userlevel 5
Also keep in mind that if these batteries are not made by Samsung you could wind up doing damage to your device.
Userlevel 7
Jorden wrote:

Also keep in mind that if these batteries are not made by Samsung you could wind up doing damage ...

Or it just won't be as good as someone was expecting. I bought a 3000mah extended battery for my S III from China last year - it came with a backplate to accomodate the extra size - and while the standby time was better, any usage was pretty much the same as the OEM battery. It was only 10 bucks so I guess you get what you pay for...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If the battery pack is made for the Galaxy 2X from T-Mobile then yes. Make sure the battery pack is for the Galaxy S2X (T989).
Userlevel 7
Ivan wrote:

If the battery pack is made for the Galaxy 2X from T-Mobile then yes. Make sure the battery pack ...

AKA: Hercules
Ivan wrote:

If the battery pack is made for the Galaxy 2X from T-Mobile then yes. Make sure the battery pack ...

thanks, I checked and it's advertised as compatible with the t mobile galaxy s 2.