Koodo Community
Solved

Is self serve down?

• 12 April 2019
  • 5 replies

Hey, I started a tab through koodo 3 weeks ago and received a text with my first billing amount but when i log into self serve none of my info shows up and it tells me i have no balance owing. Is it a problem there or on my end? Would just like to keep track of my phone usage online
icon

Best answer by Josie Koodo 13 April 2019, 05:04

@DanielM can you try logging in again and let us know? Your email address was on a previous account you had with us that has been cancelled for some time now which explains why you weren't seeing a balance owing. We've changed it to associate it with your new account number...and welcome back BTW!
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you just got the text today I'd give it until Monday. Sometimes the notification goes out before the bill has been fully processed and posted to self serve. (the total would be the same).
Thats kind of what I was thinking as well but I'm going on 2 weeks since I received the text
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could also be possible that you're logging into an old Koodo account or it wasn't setup correctly. If it isn't working in the time frame mentioned above I would contact Koodo to make sure everything is set up correctly on their end.
Userlevel 5
@DanielM can you try logging in again and let us know? Your email address was on a previous account you had with us that has been cancelled for some time now which explains why you weren't seeing a balance owing. We've changed it to associate it with your new account number...and welcome back BTW!
Ah yes, the email was associated with my old account, the issue is resolved now! Thanks guys