Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is Koodo going to honor the new -$100 Nexus 4 price drop? If so, I'm buying!

The Nexus 4 has recently dropped in price ($349 to $249) on the Google Play Store and other mobile retailers. Will Koodo honor this new price point to customers? If so, I will buy. Source: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_4_16GB?id=nexus_4_16gb

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Why not just buy it from Google 😃
Sophia wrote:

Why not just buy it from Google :D

Because I like to support Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Why not just buy it from Google :D

Actually, you'd cost them money so I would buy it from Google. Problem solved! 🙂
Userlevel 4
To be honest, that is hard to say for sure. Koodo doesn't reveal such details until the day it happens or on their Facebook page. Given you can get it for free on a Tab medium, I don't see a reason to drop the price just yet. If anything, it may drop by $50 but keep your eyes peeled.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's not so much a matter of honoring the price drop as matching the price drop. Google hasn't told other providers to drop their prices, they just dropped their own.
Userlevel 1
Given that Koodo was offering this phone at a lower price than Google itself for a while, they've been more than fair.
It would be nice if koodo lowered the price to match or even offered a.gift card with it like they are for a couple of other phones.