Koodo Community
Solved

Is it possible to keep my existing add on, with phone update.

I want to update my phone but the checkout screen stated that my current plan can be brought over to new agreement but all those add on I used to have do not include in the new agreement. I am hesitating to upgrade my phone.
icon

Best answer by Dinh 7 August 2019, 21:32

Is it better to have a rep call me to do the phone upgrade? I am afraid losing those add ons

Well, you could schedule a callback. However if you ask a rep to do it, you might be charged $35 connection fee and/or $10 for asking the rep something you can do yourself.
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Some add on is tied to the plan.
What add-on is it?

Add:. Keep your question in one thread here
https://community.koodomobile.com/plans-add-ons-66722/keeping-existing-add-on-7795053
They are $10 for 3 GB and $2 for 500MB add on
I mean phone upgrade.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Data add-ons generalLy remain. I'll flag this for a rep to chime in on specifically your add-ons if you'll lose them.
Thank you Goran
Is it better to have a rep call me to do the phone upgrade? I am afraid losing those add ons
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well, you could schedule a callback. However if you ask a rep to do it, you might be charged $35 connection fee and/or $10 for asking the rep something you can do yourself.
But I still need a rep to manually carry over those add ons.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd wait and see to hear over here and then you can request it be manually added back if it's gonna be lost.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo rep is already suggested you to contact them through FB or Twitter on the other post.