Question

iphone 4 or s3

• 15 September 2013
  • 5 replies

looking to buy new phone s3 or iphone 4

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Personally I would choose the Galaxy S3 However it really does depend on your requirements. Cost, type of use, battery, screen size, memory size, apps, etc
Userlevel 2
I would choose the Galaxy S3. It does everything the iPhone 4 can do, but will also give you voice command and NFC. The iPhone 4 is three generations behind. You will be missing out on voice commands (Siri) which is not available with the 4. It's only available starting with the iPhone 4S. The successors to the iPhone 4 are the 4S, 5/5C, 5S. The Galaxy S3 is one generation behind. Its successor is the Galaxy S4.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would choose the Galaxy S3. It does everything the iPhone 4 can do, but will also give you voic...The iPhone 4 may not nave Siri, but it does have voice commands.
Userlevel 5
Galaxy S3 no doubt. The iPhone 4 is really old now and is not worth the buy. If you want a device that is around the iPhone 4 price, the Nexus 4 is a really great phone for it's cost. Other phones to consider: iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and 5C (coming soon), S4, S3, Mega.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The S3, hands-down. If you want an iPhone, you should be looking at a newer model.