Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International Travel

Can I purchase two travel bundles in the same 30 day time frame by sending the text code twice? Then, for example with the 30 text, I would be charged 15 dollars twice and have 150 texts? Or can you only purchase one add on per 30 day period?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Jessica, Only one of the same add-on is allowed per bill cycle. So, if for example your first 15 days are in the last half of your billing cycle, you can get one then, and then get another one when the new cycle starts. You can also have multiple different add-ons in the same billing cycle. So you could have the text only, then the one with calls and text, then even get the calls, texts and data one. Apart from that, no you cannot add the same add-on twice in the same billing cycle. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Just want to clarify that I am understanding this correctly...
If I were to purchase the text add-on three days before the end of my billing cycle, it would continue for the 30 days? And then once my next billing cycle started I could purchase another text add-on?
And texts count as sent and received?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jessica Hebert wrote:

You understand correctly! Texts are outgoing for the count. You have free incoming.
Jessica Hebert wrote:

Sweet! Thank you SO MUCH for clear and quick responses! 🙂