Koodo Community

Community

Solved

INTERNATIONAL SMS NOT RECEIVED

Hi I'm new customer on koodo and I have a issue. My plan (15$) normally allow me to send sms anywhere in canada including international msg. But, 4 days after, I traveled to Sept-îles and I sent international sms but they never received. So, do someone know why it happens or there are some explanations ? Thank for your help

13 replies

Userlevel 7
What country did you send it to? There could be many reasons an international text didn't go.
Ivory coast / Cote d'ivoire. I already sent sms am they received. This problem stars today
Since this morning all my sms have been not received
Userlevel 7
Bazo Sanogo wrote:

Have you tried restarting your phone? Can you get your friend to try and text you? Could be their network.
Bazo Sanogo wrote:

I already restarted my phone. It's not my friend network because he just texted my on my other phone that I used on roaming in canada.
Bazo Sanogo wrote:

The question I asked to myself is, is it really true that this plan includes unlimited international sms?
Userlevel 7
Bazo Sanogo wrote:

If it says so in print then it's true. Ask your friend to text your Canadian number just so we can be sure it's on your end.
Bazo Sanogo wrote:

Ok thanks I'll check and feedback you.
Bazo Sanogo wrote:

I just try something. I sent sms to my friend on telus and he does'nt receive. He's just near me. So now, I catch nothing. I'll wait for 1 or 2 hours and we'll see.
Userlevel 7
Bazo Sanogo wrote:

Is your plan all paid up?
Bazo Sanogo wrote:

Yes. Yay , I finally found the problem. It was the app that to send sms. Thank you for your help.
Userlevel 7
Bazo Sanogo wrote:

What did you do to fix? That way if someone else has this problem, your solution may help them.
Bazo Sanogo wrote:

I just switch to the default sms app and all work and after I try with the app an not work.