Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International ro among Greece

I purchased an international roaming package but it doesn't seem to work in Greece. I have my Samsung s4 set to auto connect to all three bands it supports but can't get a connection any suggestions?

20 replies

Userlevel 7
I already have international roaming bundle that includes voice text and data so why do I need another bundle?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ralph Mason wrote:

I already have international roaming bundle that includes voice text and data so why do I need a...

This one is to enable roaming to begin with. There's no cost.
Ralph Mason wrote:

I already have international roaming bundle that includes voice text and data so why do I need a...

Ok I tried that but it wouldn't allow me to enable it using the koodo app I get error message and it says international pay per use must also be provisioned but the koodo app doesn't have any menu item to select that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ralph Mason wrote:

Have you tried with a computer?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ralph Mason wrote:

https://identity.koodomobile.com/as/authorization.oauth2?client_id=osso_pr&response_type=token&a...

Ralph Mason wrote:

tried on the computer but no option for international pay per use in fact computer does not have option to enable international roaming either?
Userlevel 7
Ralph Mason wrote:

Are you on the spending limit program?
Ralph Mason wrote:

No not on spending limit program
Userlevel 7
Ralph Mason wrote:

Behind on your bills?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ralph Mason wrote:

How about log into self serve app? You might see "International voice roaming add on" there.
Ralph Mason wrote:

Nope not behind on bills and yes tried self serve app on phone and computer nothing seems to work!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ralph Mason wrote:

Download Fongo. They give you a real Canadian phone # and you can call anywhere in Canada for free, regardless of where you are - providing that you have a wifi connection. You can then use this to call customer service at 1 (866) 995-6636. If you arrive overseas and have no service, this may be the only way to speak to someone at Koodo. [Thanks to Ivan].

Userlevel 6
Ralph Mason wrote:

Hey Ralph! If you're still experiencing issues, please send us an email through this secure link http://koo.do/11eMLdy and choose "Social Media" as a category.  Well be able to take a closer look as to what is going on.  Thank you! 
Ralph Mason wrote:

Ok thanks I sent an email to koodo
Userlevel 5
Ralph Mason wrote:

Hey Ralph,

Could you please restart your phone and tell us whether or not your services are working now? If it does not directly connect to the network, could you please try to manually search for a network?

Thanks 
Ralph Mason wrote:

I rebooted phone and no auto connection. Did network search and no networks found Regards Ralph
Ralph Mason wrote:

Ok it's working now after a few minutes thanks! Can you reimburse me for time it wasn't working which is 1/2 my trip?
Userlevel 5
Ralph Mason wrote:

Hey Ralph,

We won't be able to answer your question from the Community. We recommend enjoying your trip and once you're back, please recontact us (by email or over the phone) and we'll do what we have to do 😉

Thanks!
Ralph Mason wrote:

Ok thx