Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International data not working

I bought the $40 plan and so did my husband. We both have Samsung S5. We are in Spain and my husband's data works but mine doesn't (grayed out). I've tried powering off, removing battery, flipping in and out of airplane mode and nothing has changed. Please advise as I am on the road today and really need data. Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Your international calling add-on/international data add-on must have not automatically provisioned when you did the add-on. Do you have access to your Facebook? I would send Koodo a private message. Otherwise, we have to wait until Bernard or another Koodo Employee finds this post.
Erwin wrote:

Your international calling add-on/international data add-on must have not automatically provision...

Thank you for the suggestion! They are working on it 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can check for the $0 international voice and data roaming and add them yourself. Login to self serve, click View rate plan, click Manage next to Add-ons, here you can add the International Voice and Data Roaming add-ons if you don't already have them.
Allan wrote:

You can check for the $0 international voice and data roaming and add them yourself. Login to se...

Did all that while in Canada. Koodo is working on it now 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is data roaming activated on your phone Justine?
I went through the activation process in Canada and did the same steps as I did for my husband - his works fine and mine doesn't:( I have reached someone at Koodo on Facebook so fingers crossed they can figure it out!