Koodo Community

Community

Inquiring about Galaxy A5. If there is an online only deal on a phone is there a way you get that same deal in store?

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it is online only, then it is not available in stores. Often due to inventory levels preventing stock to be available at all stores.
David wrote:

If it is online only, then it is not available in stores. Often due to inventory levels preventin...

Here's another question. What's the price on the Galaxy A5 in store on a small or medium tab?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

If it is online only, then it is not available in stores. Often due to inventory levels preventin...

Unless blue in colour, likely the same as online.
David wrote:

If it's a black phone will it still be the same as the online deal? Nine dollars a month for 24 months on a small tab? I did some looking online on my husbands account. I am on his account.
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are looking for the A5, the deal at Wowmobile is much better, https://www.wowmobile.ca/en/smartphones/m703477/samsung-galaxy-a5-2017/
Same price for koodo and $175.giftcard. They seem to have black color only, and that is for a new line. If you are upgrading or getting a tab, the price is the same with Koodo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

If you are looking for the A5, the deal at Wowmobile is much better, [url=https://www.wowmobile.c...

Fine print says "select new 2 year activations". I'd check with Wow to see if it's available to existing customers signing up for a tab or new customers only.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

If you are looking for the A5, the deal at Wowmobile is much better, [url=https://www.wowmobile.c...

@ivan: I said "a new line", otherwise I would upgrade myself.
Userlevel 6
I'm confused. Where is the Galaxy A5 available on a tab $9? How do I get this? When I go on webstore, tab pricing doesn't show. This is a blue colour exclusive?
Retailers who price match (BestBuy Mobile, The Mobile Shop, Wow) won't price match a different colour, and last I heard, The Mobile Shop won't carry both colours on Koodo.
titaniumtux wrote:

I'm confused. Where is the Galaxy A5 available on a tab $9? How do I get this? When I go on webst...

Go to koodomobile.com you'll find the A5.
Userlevel 6
titaniumtux wrote:

I'm confused. Where is the Galaxy A5 available on a tab $9? How do I get this? When I go on webst...

I did go there and went to the Galaxy A5 2017 on Koodo, and I get this error message when I click on Blue colour:
An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 200 Debugging information follows. Path: /system/ajax StatusTest: OK ResponseText:
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
titaniumtux wrote:

@titaniumtux,
   This is what I see when I select the link you provided and choose blue:

titaniumtux wrote:

@David. That's exactly what I see. I myself decided to order online.
Userlevel 6
titaniumtux wrote:

@David: I get the error message when I click on the blue colour. How can I see the promotion with the reduced tab for the blue colour?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
titaniumtux wrote:

@titaniumtux,
   In a different browser?  <grin>

Userlevel 6
titaniumtux wrote:

Using IE11. Also tried Opera browser on my Android phone. I still can't see the deal.
Edit: tried Chrome browser on Android, I get same error message.
Decide to order online