Koodo Community

Community

Solved

incorrect phone usage

The amount of minutes the system say's I use does not Tally with what I actually use.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How do you keep track of what you actually use? How big is the difference? Are you using the same billing cycles when tallying?
Userlevel 7
Keep in mind also that koodo rounds to the minute when billing calls. (unless you're on a much older grandfathered plan)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Keep in mind also that koodo rounds to the minute when billing calls. (unless you're on a much o...

Along with essentially every other provider in Canada.
Chad Burr wrote:

Keep in mind also that koodo rounds to the minute when billing calls. (unless you're on a much o...

I buy 500 mins every few months and get 100 mins free ,I topped up on the 26th of May and it say's I have used 412 mins since then.There is no way I have used that amount,I work offshore for three weeks and come home for three weeks so the plan I have works for me .I just don't understand were they are getting this usage from.How do I actually contact them direct ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

*611 from any koodo phone, 1-866-995-6636 from any other phone.
Chad Burr wrote:

Many Thanks,I have just found out the reason.I get charged for people phoning me lol,I am still not used to how things work in Canada ,but i have quickly came to the conclusion that the mobile companies over here rip folk off.

Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Sounds like you're on a prepaid plan. You could choose a baseplan that allows for unlimited incoming calls. Both the $35 and $50 baseplans offer unlimited Canada-wide incoming calls. The $15 and $25 baseplans do not offer this feature.