Koodo Community

Community

Incoming calls on LG5 go straight to voicemail

I got a new phone and ever since a few days ago all incoming calls are going straight to voicemail. I can send and receive texts fine and can make outgoing calls with no problem.
Any suggestions?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Joel, make sure your do lot disturb mode isn't turned on for calls or calls won't come through.
It's not - when someone calls it does not ring, nor does my phone show a call. It just goes right to my voice mail
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you in a place with spotty service, if you have no service when the person calls it will go straight to voicemail. Do you have solid reception where this is happening or only a bar or two
No this is at home and my office - I have never had problems with service there before, or really anywhere else.
Userlevel 7
Joel wrote:

No this is at home and my office - I have never had problems with service there before, or really...

Have you tried restarting your device?
Joel wrote:

No this is at home and my office - I have never had problems with service there before, or really...

yes a couple of times, I have a feeling I will need to take this in

Userlevel 6
Joel wrote:

Hey Joel, did you port your number in? The issue that you are describing seems to be coming from a porting issue. If so, I suggest getting in touch with our customer service team and they will be more than happy to take a look at it. Thanks! 
Joel wrote:

Not sure what you mean by porting, I have been a customer for a number of years now, I just got a new phone with the same number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Joel wrote:

Did you move you old SIM card to your new phone, or did you have got activate a fresh SIM card?