Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Inactive old phone

I'm trying to changae my phone and I made my order ( just need to pick up the phone at shop ) I got a message to pay bill of my old phone for the June ( Its may right now ). I want to inactive this old phone (since I will use the new plan and new phone on June) How can I do this ?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
When they activate the new sim card for your new phone it will automatically deactivate the old sim card. Is that what you meant?
so they won't double charge for new plan and old plan ? cause I am planning to visit store and pick up new phone on tomorrow. currently on my self serv. I have a bill up to pay for my old plan.
Userlevel 6
No no dont worry 🙂 Only one phone can be active on one phone number, unless you were to get 2 different numbers you will only be charged once. As soon as the new sim card is activated the old one will be deactivated.
Userlevel 1
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

No no dont worry 🙂 Only one phone can be active on one phone number, unless you were to get 2 di...

I would like know LDAP how to use now do I need 3 party company for this setting please let me know looks in my Best interest thanks I work in a care center I need LDAP TO help me out under account setting how can prfom this option thanks lot please injoy your day plsese & take care Please
oh. Okay ! thank you for the help ! I appreciate it. so I can ignore this old bill till I get new bill for my new phone I guess ? 🙂 thanks
Userlevel 6
dlelfo7 wrote:

oh. Okay ! thank you for the help ! I appreciate it. so I can ignore this old bill till I g...

Well it is all under the same account, you will keep the same plan and everything unless you want to change, so you just pay your bill as you usually do!
Userlevel 6
Hi dlelfo7, can I ask you where you ordered your phone? As online orders are not available at the moment on our website, I'm wondering where you bought the phone (e.g. Best Buy...). Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.