Koodo Community

In Canada... where satisfaction with cell phone companies is the lowest in the world

Show first post

56 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I had all alert setup for over usage and Nov-2016 Bill came 198$ which is $128 extra for what I p...Mobile Masters are customers just like you. We don't work for Koodo and give our opinions freely, as I have done in this very thread.
Userlevel 2
I had all alert setup for over usage and Nov-2016 Bill came 198$ which is $128 extra for what I p...Aha - Sorry I though Master are Koodo internal masters, well then I don't think non-Koodo Employees can help in this case. Thanks, all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I had all alert setup for over usage and Nov-2016 Bill came 198$ which is $128 extra for what I p...I'm not sure koodo employees can help either in your case except confirm you have a higher bill, but I wish you luck 🙂
Userlevel 5
I had all alert setup for over usage and Nov-2016 Bill came 198$ which is $128 extra for what I p...Hey ABH!  I was able to find your account and can confirm that the majority of the extra charges are for going over your minutes and there is a charge for long distance calls made to US numbers ($0.05/min). The good thing is that I see you changed your rate plan recently to include unlimited minutes which will help with your bill moving forward. When it comes to the US calling, we do have a $10 unlimited US calling monthly add on which would eliminate the long distance charges made to US numbers if you decide to add it on your account.  Hope this clarifies things! 
Userlevel 2
I had all alert setup for over usage and Nov-2016 Bill came 198$ which is $128 extra for what I p...Melissa - Thank you, Alaa was in email communication with me and recommended few things which were taken care of from my and your side as well. My case is resolved.