Koodo Community

Community

Immediately provide a replacement phone if a customer needs to repair their faulty phone. Give Kiosk staff authority to replace phones.

Immediately provide a replacement phone if a customer needs to repair their phone because of a faulty phone, not because of something the customer did. Give your kiosk staff the authority to replace faulty phones.

3 replies

Yes I need to get a different one so they can check what the hell is wrong with mine cause I have a breach that I think =_= I brought from wind with me but this is to long and to crazy to write in a post but I hope ill find out who is behind all this but I do have an idea. Please can someone can tell me if I can do it myself?somone is operating my phone and gmail remotely and it is pissing me off cause my texts are missing my gps comes on when I did shut it off enough fore and I can't deal with this no more.,!!please help!!! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Iwona Pollard wrote:

Yes I need to get a different one so they can check what the hell is wrong with mine cause I have...

Depending on your phone, you need to perform a full reset. You'll loose everything but it will bring the phone back to factory conditions. Android: Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Reset
Userlevel 7
Koodo Does offer loaner phones however when you bring in your "Faulty" phone Koodo has to send them to the manufacturer, who then makes the replace / repair decision. Koodo doesn't actually repair the phone. think of Koodo as the middle man between you and the manufacturer