Koodo Community

Community

Question

Im keep getting call from Koodo Customer Service

I've been getting call from Koodo Customer Service past few days but when I pick up, they don't say anything and just ends the call after few seconds. This happened too often to ignore and I'm little worried now.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Send a private message to koodo via Facebook or Twitter and a rep can look into it
Dennis wrote:

Send a private message to koodo via Facebook or Twitter and a rep can look into it

I think that would be the. best way to fiqure that strange. and a little scary problem out! Well done!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

What is the number that called you? Be careful, some spam companes can trick you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Typically we would make calls relating to account status (payments etc.). It can be a recording simply stating payment is behind. Whether this is a call from us or spammers I can't say. As suggested a quick message via Facebook can confirm if we were to try to reach our or not.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you on prepaid? I get these calls all the time, it's just Koodo trying to pressure sell me into getting a monthly plan. Just ignore the calls....