Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if your cell phone is dead, does your usage history in my koodo prepaid selfserve account still show message you get?

i lost my phone trying it figure out if someone has it because its stilll showing tat i am recevieing texts on the usage history, but I KNOW IT WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you would still be receiving message then a simple call would solve the issue. If it's going straight to voice-mail then it's dead and the answer to your question is that messages still show up. I believe this is the answer because the fact that your.phoje is closed doesn't change the fact that you can still receive messages
Robert wrote:

If you would still be receiving message then a simple call would solve the issue. If it's going s...

how about the web usage thing would that show up if phone is off?
K  thanks 
Userlevel 7
It wouldn't show up on the web usage unless the phone was on and you actually received the message on the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

It wouldn't show up on the web usage unless the phone was on and you actually received the messag...

Does that mean the phone is active and on?
Ahmad wrote:

It wouldn't show up on the web usage unless the phone was on and you actually received the messag...

Same question robert asked, does it mean my phone is or was on? 
Ahmad wrote:

Might be. 
Userlevel 5
Hey guys! If the phone is off, the text messages will be in "limbo" and will only be received (and posted) once the phone is turned on. It's the same principle as when you're in a non-service zone for a few hours and get spammed with messages the next time your phone connects to the Koodo network. Since you have messages that are showing in your usage history, it means that the phone was turned on at some point and the messages were received.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anna wrote:

Hey guys! If the phone is off, the text messages will be in "limbo" and will only be received (an...

Thanks for clearing this up. I thought the messages showed up in the usage when the phone was off!