Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if i want to cancel my plan do i have to pay for the phone ?

if i cancel my plan do i have to pay for the phone ?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, unless you take it back to the store within 14 days of purchase.
Userlevel 7
Check your account for a tab balance if you have one, that's what you'll need to pay once you cancel. Plus any overages on your plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you pay the phone outright, Neroosh? Or is it paid off? Either way, in that case of course it's yours to keep even if you cancel your plan. Edit: oh I see you deleted your reply... I'll leave mine just in case.
Sophia wrote:

Did you pay the phone outright, Neroosh? Or is it paid off? Either way, in that case of course it...

trying to cancel my plan
Userlevel 4
Sophia wrote:

Did you pay the phone outright, Neroosh? Or is it paid off? Either way, in that case of course it...

Hi Cathy! You can only cancel your account/plan by giving us a call at 611 or 1-866-995-6636. Hope that helps 🙂
i got the phone after like 4 months do u think i could cancel it and do i need pay for the phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't understand what you are trying to tell us, Neroosh. First you said your don't have a Tab, now you said you got the phone after 4 months. If the phone is paid, you don't have to pay again. If the phone is not paid in total, you need to pay it even if you cancel your plan. You can't offer to take the gasoline back to the garage and expect them to let you keep the car either 🙂
i am current paying for plan but the guy said i can't get tab because my mom have a bad credit so he give me a plan but no contract and 10% off discout off my monthly bill and i pay $50 for the case and sim card and memebership card
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahhhhhhh ok!!! In that case, the phone is yours to keep Neroosh. You can cancel your plan without any penalties. You will just receive one final bill for the last month you used service - the case is yours to keep and the phone you have as well.
thank you sophia