Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if i want to buy samsung s3 on kodoo tab so on the day of buying what amount i have to pay

21 replies

Userlevel 7
This depends on what tab you choose / qualify for. There are three levels of tab Depending on what tab you choose the price could be as much as 300$ or as little as 0$
Userlevel 2
$300 on Tab Small $150 on Tab Medium $0 on Tab Large This assumes you have a zero tab balance. It also does not include taxes.
so i have to py 300 on the day of buying if i want s3 in tad small
Userlevel 7
Correct
ok the same conditions are on bell and other lines?
Userlevel 7
Syed Arsalan Ahmed Bukhari wrote:

This information is good for Koodo Mobile. For information about what might be available on bell, check their website.

ok i have one more question in s4 if we buy mobile as kodoo small so i have to py 150 ok and remaining amount will be for 2 years agreement i.e 525 $, but same in S3 i pay 150 on buying and remaining amount for 2 years will be 450 $ so in 2 years i clear both s3 , s4 how can its possible will koddoo restrict to take costly dataplanes to clear our costly tabs??
Userlevel 1

It's $0 on a 2 year voice and data plan from Bell or TELUS. $99 on a two year voice and data plan on Rogers. $150 on a two year smart plan from Fido and on Virgin it's $400 on a Silver plan (no data included), $100 on a gold plan and $0 on a platinum plan.

thanks
Userlevel 7

Wow? You in work at a mobile shop?

no i am intrested but i work in wallmart canada
Userlevel 7

Sorry actually I was asking Humberto.
Userlevel 1

I can't make sense of what you said in your post talking about the S4, but if you want an S3 for $0 and paying competitive prices. Go to Future Shop and get it on sale for $0 from either Virgin Gold Plan or Fido smart plan.
Userlevel 2

If you take a Tab Small plan, then you will pay: $300 for a Galaxy S3 or $525 for a Galaxy S4 You can choose any plan you want ($30, $40, $50, $60, $75),

ok and also same in tab medium??
Userlevel 2

Tab M gives you $300 to use. This would reduce the cost of the S3 to $150 up front.
what about koddo in s3 with 0$
Userlevel 7

The only way to get it for 0$ is to take it with Tab Large. But you'll need to also take a tab large plan and those plans are costly. On top of that, you'll pay an extra 10$ per month towards your "tab contribution"
Userlevel 2

If you want to pay $0 for a Galaxy S3, then you have to get a Tab Large plan which will cost you $75, $85 or $105 per month.
Userlevel 2
Samsung S3 on Koodo is $450. If you wanted it for $0 upfront, you would need the Tab L, which gives you $500 to use towards the retail price.
thanks to all