Koodo Community

Community

Solved

If I keep my prepaid account active with automatic top ups can I forward the number temporarily to another number

Userlevel 1
I'd like to be able to forward my current number on a prepaid 15 plan to another number for several months.  Can I do this as long as I keep the current prepaid active with automatic top ups?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, but you'd need an active booster as well... because forwarding your number would mean using up minutes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Yes, but you'd need an active booster as well... because forwarding your number would mean using ...

Is call forwarding once again working on prepaid? From what I last heard it wasn't.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Yes, but you'd need an active booster as well... because forwarding your number would mean using ...

Have yet to see prepaid call forwarding codes work with my account. There is no provisioning to nick the client for a forwarding fee. And I can't believe it's free on prepaid.

If it does work, it gets expensive very quickly. See other folks' experiences on this forum on post-paid.

Original poster should go thru the motions and see if you can get a test call to work. That should settle the question to thier satisfaction.

http://help.koodomobile.com/plans-add-ons-data-and-other-services/calling-features/how-do-i-use-call...

Userlevel 1
That's fine. Thanks very much.