Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if i got a koodo phone on tab can i trade it in for a different phone from koodo

5 replies

Userlevel 7
You can trade it in for a credit towards the purchase of another phone. You will get very little for your phone. Your best bet is to sell it to someone and use that money to purchase a new phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you purchased it in the last 14 days, you can return the phone and get a new one. It depend what do you mean by trade it in!
I got it about 2 months ago an i wanna trade it for a different phone
Userlevel 7
Jakob Mcgillivary wrote:

You cant just go into a store and trade it in for a new phone you want. That's not how it works. You ignored what I said so I'll say it again. You'll probably get about a $50-$80 trade in credit for your phone if it was a high end smartphone you bought. If you're lucky. Then you can use that to but your new phone and pay the remaining $300-600 🙂 Good luck have a nice day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jakob Mcgillivary wrote:

Ahmad is 100% correct and I'll just add that your better off selling your present phone to a friend, family member or on a website such as Kijiji or Craigslist as you'll get more for it than trading it in and then use that cash towards the price of a new phone.