Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if i am in cuba and my husband is in florida can we text

If I am travelling to Cuba, and hubby is travelling to Florida, is there an add on so we can keep in touch with texting?
icon

Best answer by Mathieu 30 October 2016, 22:51

Hi Cindy, You will need to get an international romaming add-on. For your phone, the cost of the add-on is 15$ for 75 outgoing texts from Cuba, incoming texts are free. For your husband's phone, the cost of the add-on will change based on whatever length he will be there. All the add-ons are for unlimited texts while in the US, for either 3 days (10$), 10 days (15$), or 30 days (20$). If you are going to just do texting, you don't need to worry about other add-ons. You can find out more here: www.koodomobile.com/add-ons

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Cindy, You will need to get an international romaming add-on. For your phone, the cost of the add-on is 15$ for 75 outgoing texts from Cuba, incoming texts are free. For your husband's phone, the cost of the add-on will change based on whatever length he will be there. All the add-ons are for unlimited texts while in the US, for either 3 days (10$), 10 days (15$), or 30 days (20$). If you are going to just do texting, you don't need to worry about other add-ons. You can find out more here: www.koodomobile.com/add-ons