Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I would like to cancel an order through the webstore, but

I ordered a phone online but meant to only price check and head over to a kiosk after. I would like to cancel order as I can't wait for the phone to arrive. Is there any way to contact webstore outside of it's hours of operations? I've emailed them already but still waiting to hear back. 

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Email and leaving a voicemail is the way to go with the webstore, especially in the case of cancelling, I believe.

Dinh wrote:

Email and leaving a voicemail is the way to go with the webstore, especially in the case of cance...

So even during the webstore hours, I won't be able to talk to a representative for confirmation of order being cancelled? I'll leave a voicemail, I just have no number to be contacted for the time being. I guess I'll receive email confirmation regarding the order?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

Email and leaving a voicemail is the way to go with the webstore, especially in the case of cance...

You could leave a voicemail, an order number and the number to let them to call you back. Email also helps.
In the mean time, You could go ahead to buy something in store.
Dinh wrote:

I never thought of buying something while I waited for order to cancel. I was charged the SIM card fee, would the kiosk be able to apply that towards my in-store purchase? 
Userlevel 4
Dinh wrote:

Hi Kae - if you'd like, you can provide your HFO number here and someone on the Koodo team can investigate for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

I don't know if the Kiosk can waive it for you. I would talk nicely to the Koodo agent at the kiosk so he/she could check the online order also. Sometimes, they could waive the SIM fee, it is totally depended on the agents and store manager.

Yes, and leave the order number here also like Kelsey mentioned. it would help
Dinh wrote:

Here is the HFO: 19003001
Yes, that's why I'm really concerned about cancelling the order in time before it ships, so I don't have to return it. Especially since the SIM was already charged for, unless I can just purchase same phone/new SIM, at the kiosk. And have order cancelled/SIM fee reversed. 
Dinh wrote:

Also, I did stop by at the kiosk yesterday and they weren't able to really do anything. Since I don't have an actual account or something like that. All I was advised to do was to call the webstore. 
Userlevel 6
Dinh wrote:

@Azure Koodo corporate store employees cannot cancel or change web store orders. In fact, you can’t even return or exchange phones purchased through the Koodo Webstore in Koodo store. It is all requested through the Koodo webstore email or toll free number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

@Erwin: I told him to ask for information and ask Koodo agent to give him advice when needed. He told he wanted to buy something instore, so it is a natural advice. I know Koodo agents has its own communication channel.

I did tell him to call and email if you read my response earlier.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Kae - going by your order number, I can see that your request to cancel the order was received and processed as of this morning. Everything should be sorted on your account now. 
Perfect, thank you! Just one last question, when will I be reimbursed the SIM card fee? Will it show up in my banking account within a few days or so?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
kae penn wrote:

Perfect, thank you! Just one last question, when will I be reimbursed the SIM card fee? Will it s...

You'll see a refund applied to the card used at checkout. It's been submitted on our end, but may take a few days for your bank to process.
kae penn wrote:

Perfect, thank you! Just one last question, when will I be reimbursed the SIM card fee? Will it s...

Great!