Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I woke up and my phone now says no service.

The wifi works, and airplane mode is NOT on. Samsung Galaxy S3

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please reboot your phone. If u have to, pull the Sim and then reboot it and boot back up inserting the Sim.
Chadwick wrote:

Please reboot your phone. If u have to, pull the Sim and then reboot it and boot back up inserti...

hmmm tried it still no good.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Please reboot your phone. If u have to, pull the Sim and then reboot it and boot back up inserti...

Can you go into network selection and check manual see if it can see the Koodo network or anything at all?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Is your bill paid and your not behind? U don't have to answer that but it could be a reason. Also try toggling airplane mode a few times. Make sure your able to catch a signal and try removing battery if u can for a minute.
Chadwick wrote:

tried toggling airplane mode, im just on the phone now to check and make sure its not a billing problem. I cant catch a signal, it just says no service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Okay. If ur calling there closed. Check self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Can you put the sim card in another phone and some other sim in your phone to see if it follows the sim card? It could be that you need a new one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where did you get your S3?
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey Harrison,

Have you tried your SIM Card on another phone as Goran suggested? Do you still need help?

Keep us posted!