Koodo Community
Solved

i wanted to unlock my lg phone

• 9 March 2019
  • 3 replies

icon

Best answer by Robert T 9 March 2019, 17:50

Unlocking your Koodo phone is free! And you might be able to do so via Self Serve, if you qualify. Log into Self Serve using the link below and click "manage" beside "Unlock your phone".

>> Login to Self Serve

If your phone was purchased from a different carrier before Dec 1st 2017 you should contact the original carrier to unlock your phone. Every phone purchased in Canada after December 1st 2017 is already unlocked.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unlocking your Koodo phone is free! And you might be able to do so via Self Serve, if you qualify. Log into Self Serve using the link below and click "manage" beside "Unlock your phone".

>> Login to Self Serve

If your phone was purchased from a different carrier before Dec 1st 2017 you should contact the original carrier to unlock your phone. Every phone purchased in Canada after December 1st 2017 is already unlocked.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also this is a public forum not a direct link to koodo only so you might not want to put personal info like your phones IMEI #
Userlevel 4
Hi @irfanrandera ! Please note that I have erased your phone's IMEI from the Community page, because our company values the safety of your personal information. In case you still need assistance regarding the unlock, or if you would like to know the phone's unlock code, please contact us via Facebook Messenger, at: https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/ Hope my advice will be useful to you!